Adult Supporters’ Trust Membership (12 months)
£10.00 / 12 months
An Adult Supporters’ Trust Membership lasts 12 months and supports our activities and events in line with our objectives. Thank you for your continued support.
- To uphold and preserve the HERITAGE of the Club
- To maintain a PARTNERSHIP between the Club and the supporters
- To represent the supporters in the DECISION MAKING of the Club
- To ensure the Club is ACCOUNTABLE to the supporters
- To work with the Club to enable it to ACHIEVE ITS GOALS
- To undertake joint FUNDRAISING with the Club
- To produce a programme of EVENTS for supporters
- To benefit the COMMUNITY
The CLUB is the SALFORD RED DEVILS
The SUPPORTERS are the fans of Salford Red Devils
The COMMUNITY is the Salford and surrounding populous served and influenced by the Club
The above aims are a shortened version taken from the full version of our rules click here.
You must complete one registration form per member to validate your membership – follow this link now https://goo.gl/forms/z6OdQu52NGklMQdh1.
Pay for your membership using PayPal in the checkout.
Alternatively, complete checkout then pay in one of the following ways:
You can make an annual Standing Order or Direct Payment (using your name as the reference):
Salford RLFC Supporters’ Trust
Bank account: 90043176
Sort Code: 20-55-41
You can send a cheque (payable to “Salford RLFC Supporters’ Trust”):
Salford RLFCST Membership
You can make a cash payment at a Supporters’ Trust event or SRD fixture by contacting our Membership Secretary on the email below to arrange.
Direct all membership enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org