CLICK HERE to book your tickets now.
- Salford stops £5/£4/£15 Eccles stops £4.50/£3.50/£13 (Adult/U17-Senior/Family)
- Cash fares to the driver increase by 50p per passenger on matchday.
- There will be a £4 cash one way option on the return leg on a first come first served basis – go directly to the driver.
- U11s must be accompanied by a fully paid adult
Direct any enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
The service commences at 18:00hrs at Gala Bingo, Hankinson Way, Salford and will return from the AJ Bell Stadium post match with priority egress – here are our pick up points with approximate times (subject to traffic).
- 18:00hrs – (Bus stop) Gala Bingo, Hankinson Way, Salford
- 18:08hrs – Regent Carpet Warehouse Ltd, Seedley Rd, Salford
- 18:15hrs – The Waggon & Horses, Irlam O’th Height
- 18:20hrs – Langworthy Reds, Swinton Park Road, Salford
- 18:30hrs – Hope Library, Eccles Old Rd, Salford
- 18:40hrs – The Eccles Cross – JD Wetherspoon, Regent St, Eccles
- 18:50hrs – Dog & Partridge, Church St, Eccles
- AJ Bell Stadium
You will need your PayPal invoice as proof of purchase on both legs of the journey.
Print off this flier and use it in a location near to one of our pick up points to let all supporters know about this service!