From the success of the RD1 through East and Central Salford and listening to our members and the wider supporter base – we are planning a new Supporters’ Trust Travel route for the Huddersfield fixture on Friday the 25th May 2018.
Take a look at our proposed RD2 route through the North and West of Salford to the AJ Bell Stadium including stopping at Trafford Quays Leisure Village (Chill Factore).
- Little Hulton Precinct (Stop F), Little Hulton
- Royal British Legion Club, Wilfred Rd
- The Royal Oak, 18-20 Leigh Rd, Worsley, Manchester M28 1LZ
- Worsley Brow / John Gilbert
- Trafford Quays Leisure Village, Trafford Way (Chill Factore)
- You can pre pay on our website or pay contactless/cash to the driver on the day
- We run a one way home service just after full time
Please use the email address below to register your interest in the service and/or give us your feedback on our proposed route – we will review all the feedback and announce our final plan later next week.
The RD1 is now a well established, well used service with great feedback and an enjoyable way to start and end your matchday experience – get on board!